NASA hacker turned credit card fraud suspect Ehud Tenenbaum has agreed to surrender to US justice, The Calgary Sun reports. Tenenbaum (AKA The Analyzer) will face the courts in the US, not those in Canada where he is being held on detention, over allegations he masterminded a multi-million dollar credit card scam. He agreed to …
Doing it freelance = naughty criminal
Doing it for the state = hero
Oversight: it looks as if he orchestrated the theft of quite a bit of dosh (allegedly?)
In the U.S. you can have all the justice you can afford
If this hacker has a slick paid liar, aka lawyer, he can pretty much buy his way out of jail in the U.S.
Hopefully they don't "accidently" reroute him to Syria or Israel for a bit of "enthusiastic" questioning. They've done it before after all.
On the other hand, it sounds a lot like blackmail. "stop fighting or we'll add more charges" sounds a lot like "we're the government (or Microsoft), we can keep you tied up in court for decades and eventually you'll go bankrupt and lose by default".
Swear this name came up in that came relating to "little sisters".....makes you wonder.....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun