Feeds

back to article Palm Pré 2 rumours gathering pace

Just 24 hours after news broke about a possible Palm Pré 2 launch, Register Hardware’s discovered yet more information about the rumoured handset, including its name and a full specification list. palm_eos Palm's Eos will be an alternative to the Pré Unconfirmed sources cited by Engadget claim to have discovered that the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Thumb Down

Eos?

Well, I'm sure that the name EOS has never been used in a product that contains a camera.....

Thumb Down

no WiFi??

Apparently it won't have WiFi. I can't imagine buying a phone today that doesn't do WiFi.

Stop

Palm is its own worst enemy

I heard about the Pre before xmas, so I canceled buying a Centro to test Pre before I decided. But has it shipped, no. Something is seriously wrong, either little cash, production problems, showstopper bugs, management backstabbing or just plain incompetence.

Killing your current product-line with vapor-ware and FUD only make competitors happy.

I'll go find a tool to convert my 10 years of Palm Calendar and Contacts to any other smartphone format.

Cobalt and Pre RIP Palm.

RE: Palm is its own worst enemy

I kind of agree, and if the Pre comes out as locked and only on contract then my Treo 650 will be the last Palm I own.

As for converting your data, depending on your OS, Missing Sync from Mark/Space Inc might help.

Happy

You should read the info

>I heard about the Pre before xmas, so I canceled buying a Centro to test Pre before I >decided. But has it shipped, no.

It was announced, but it was ALWAYS meant to be available in the "first half of the year", nearly 2 months to go.

Cheers

This topic is closed for new posts.