Figures from the Insolvency Service show a big jump in the number of English and Welsh firms going into either compulsory or voluntary liquidation. Compulsory liquidation and creditors' voluntary agreements hit 4,941 firms in the first quarter of 2009, up 56 per cent on the same three months of 2008. 316 companies went into …
Its a drag....
These are the peope , businesses that got into trouble LAST year, who are probably being brought round to formal insolvency now, therefore this will get worse as these 'statistics' tend to drag actual events by a good few months.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action