An induction-based charging dock for Wii Remotes has been designed so you’ll no longer have to strip your controller bare each time you need to replenish its juice. Energizer_Induction_Charging_System The Energizer Induction Charging System The Energizer Induction Charging System allows you to simultaneously recharge two Wii …
Don't look like the WiiMotes would sit very comfortably with the MotionPlus lump (not sure if anyone's going to bother anyway, utter waste of time for the average gamer), but otherwise this looks top stuff, and long overdue. Quite happy using high-capacity NiMH AA's and a separate charger for the moment, but if anything happened to them, would buy one of these in a heartbeat. Just hope they've not done the stupid USB power thing, which means having to leave the Wii powered (or at the very least in the Connect24 mode) to charge because in proper standby (or turned off altogether, obviously) no juice is supplied to the USB ports.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst