An induction-based charging dock for Wii Remotes has been designed so you’ll no longer have to strip your controller bare each time you need to replenish its juice. Energizer_Induction_Charging_System The Energizer Induction Charging System The Energizer Induction Charging System allows you to simultaneously recharge two Wii …
Don't look like the WiiMotes would sit very comfortably with the MotionPlus lump (not sure if anyone's going to bother anyway, utter waste of time for the average gamer), but otherwise this looks top stuff, and long overdue. Quite happy using high-capacity NiMH AA's and a separate charger for the moment, but if anything happened to them, would buy one of these in a heartbeat. Just hope they've not done the stupid USB power thing, which means having to leave the Wii powered (or at the very least in the Connect24 mode) to charge because in proper standby (or turned off altogether, obviously) no juice is supplied to the USB ports.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait