back to article Cloud database guinea pigs sought by Microsoft

A Microsoft incubator project for online synchronization of databases is preparing to welcome early adopters. Organizers of Project Huron, part of Microsoft's stable of emerging cloud-based services, have asked Microsoft customers to help test the synchronization and solidify a first release. The curious should send an email …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ascylto
    Gates Horns

Huron another planet ...

How appropriate Microsoft should name the project 'Huron'.

The Huron, or Wendat, were a confederation of Indian tribes (read Native Americans) who were, of course hunted almost to extinction by white settlers.

The name fits in well with Microsoft's attempts at world domination by extinguishing perceived competitors.

2. amanfromMars Silver badge
    Alien

Virtual AIMachine tells IT Like IT is ........ But ByPasses the Inherent Systemic Problem

"A Microsoft incubator project for online synchronization of databases is preparing to welcome early adopters."

A Must Have Accessory for All Budding Imperialist Enterpreneurs and Imperilled DespotIQs on and into the Darker Shorting Side of XXXXistentialist Matters with Repugnant Binary Manners rather than Enlightened Digital Tastes. Although only the Bright Side Delivers Future Services and Servers.

And Yes, there is an Egging Alien Dimension in ITs Program with the Following Immediate Supply .... "I am currently out of the office and unable to reply to email. I will respond to your email once I return to the office." .... :-) which is the least one can expect from an Entity like Microsoft with all of this Super Duper Entangling Technology at their Beck and Call. And the Weakest Link? ...... oh, it's always human.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like