Plummeting revenues at AOL helped batter Time Warner's net income in the first quarter. In related news: Hey, anyone want to buy some red hot AOL stock? Anyone? The media conglom told American regulators today it's considering selling off all or parts of its ailing AOL unit - but it did so an extremely ambiguous way that's easy …
What's wrong with...
... The board of Google? $1bn for just 5%. JerryYang must be laughing all the way to the bank!
My dialups went from 1500 to 43... the ratio is prolly the same for AOL
at one point i asked AOL if they wanted to shed just the dialup part of the business, but it never went anywhere.
what's sad is that it IS the perfect marriage, it just needs some little blue pills to spice up its love life. Meaning, if you have great Internet, you don't need traditional Cable or Phone anymore.
oh well.... maybe Paris can help
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?