Plummeting revenues at AOL helped batter Time Warner's net income in the first quarter. In related news: Hey, anyone want to buy some red hot AOL stock? Anyone? The media conglom told American regulators today it's considering selling off all or parts of its ailing AOL unit - but it did so an extremely ambiguous way that's easy …
What's wrong with...
... The board of Google? $1bn for just 5%. JerryYang must be laughing all the way to the bank!
My dialups went from 1500 to 43... the ratio is prolly the same for AOL
at one point i asked AOL if they wanted to shed just the dialup part of the business, but it never went anywhere.
what's sad is that it IS the perfect marriage, it just needs some little blue pills to spice up its love life. Meaning, if you have great Internet, you don't need traditional Cable or Phone anymore.
oh well.... maybe Paris can help
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan