Flaws in Adobe software, say it ain't so!
No Scripting for You
Like I said on another post reporting the same thing ... "Scripting just needs to be off by default with a whitelist of known good sites. Users can then customize the whitelist to their own needs ... sort of like NoScript ... except I don't think NoScript works for Adobe products." I'd like to add that maybe alternative readers could also help - e.g., FoxIt. A little bit of variety makes it a little harder to get mass 0wnage at least.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins