Flaws in Adobe software, say it ain't so!
No Scripting for You
Like I said on another post reporting the same thing ... "Scripting just needs to be off by default with a whitelist of known good sites. Users can then customize the whitelist to their own needs ... sort of like NoScript ... except I don't think NoScript works for Adobe products." I'd like to add that maybe alternative readers could also help - e.g., FoxIt. A little bit of variety makes it a little harder to get mass 0wnage at least.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars