Flaws in Adobe software, say it ain't so!
No Scripting for You
Like I said on another post reporting the same thing ... "Scripting just needs to be off by default with a whitelist of known good sites. Users can then customize the whitelist to their own needs ... sort of like NoScript ... except I don't think NoScript works for Adobe products." I'd like to add that maybe alternative readers could also help - e.g., FoxIt. A little bit of variety makes it a little harder to get mass 0wnage at least.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot