During October- November 2008, Freeform Dynamics ran a survey in association with The Register. Some 1,125 people, from organisations large and small based in the UK, United States and a wide range of other countries took the time to let us know how IT systems are being used in their businesses. This article gives a brief …
No one ever got fired...
...for buying IBM^H^H^HMicrosoft.
If they worked for me...
... they would. 'Fired' as in the King Edward II method.
*No-one* is using NetApp?
What has Riverbed got to do with storage? Do the tables referring to Riverbed for storage mean using WAN optimisation to avoid using remote storage. Riverbed supply networking equipment that may or may not be used in a storage context.
I can't think of any companies using Microsoft for long-term storage needs.
Methinks somebody has skewed the results ... MS shills gaming the system, perhaps?
Microsofts a major enterprise storage vendor and no-one uses NetApp?
And which alternate reality would this be in?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor