During October- November 2008, Freeform Dynamics ran a survey in association with The Register. Some 1,125 people, from organisations large and small based in the UK, United States and a wide range of other countries took the time to let us know how IT systems are being used in their businesses. This article gives a brief …
No one ever got fired...
...for buying IBM^H^H^HMicrosoft.
If they worked for me...
... they would. 'Fired' as in the King Edward II method.
*No-one* is using NetApp?
What has Riverbed got to do with storage? Do the tables referring to Riverbed for storage mean using WAN optimisation to avoid using remote storage. Riverbed supply networking equipment that may or may not be used in a storage context.
I can't think of any companies using Microsoft for long-term storage needs.
Methinks somebody has skewed the results ... MS shills gaming the system, perhaps?
Microsofts a major enterprise storage vendor and no-one uses NetApp?
And which alternate reality would this be in?
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!