Information security salaries are holding up well during the economic downturn but capital spending projects are feeling the axe, according to a pair of surveys from training organisation (ISC)2 and specialist recruitment consultant ISS. The survey of more than 600 respondents, contractors and permanent employees based in the UK …
Oh come on
we are at the end of April not the beginning, this is from a cert shop isn't it, they are probably running IIS and ASP, and they take security seriously?
Yeah, yeah, just trying to drum up mugs to pay for certs.
Oh no confiker scare is over?
Once its nice and quiet then the security people start to squirm in their seats then their job is secure once more as they find yet another anony hacker before the company decides to let them go!
No you can't just got hit over 1,000 times yesterday by asian hackers in Asian and the communist block! oh no!!!!
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them