Information security salaries are holding up well during the economic downturn but capital spending projects are feeling the axe, according to a pair of surveys from training organisation (ISC)2 and specialist recruitment consultant ISS. The survey of more than 600 respondents, contractors and permanent employees based in the UK …
Oh come on
we are at the end of April not the beginning, this is from a cert shop isn't it, they are probably running IIS and ASP, and they take security seriously?
Yeah, yeah, just trying to drum up mugs to pay for certs.
Oh no confiker scare is over?
Once its nice and quiet then the security people start to squirm in their seats then their job is secure once more as they find yet another anony hacker before the company decides to let them go!
No you can't just got hit over 1,000 times yesterday by asian hackers in Asian and the communist block! oh no!!!!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS