Information security salaries are holding up well during the economic downturn but capital spending projects are feeling the axe, according to a pair of surveys from training organisation (ISC)2 and specialist recruitment consultant ISS. The survey of more than 600 respondents, contractors and permanent employees based in the UK …
Oh come on
we are at the end of April not the beginning, this is from a cert shop isn't it, they are probably running IIS and ASP, and they take security seriously?
Yeah, yeah, just trying to drum up mugs to pay for certs.
Oh no confiker scare is over?
Once its nice and quiet then the security people start to squirm in their seats then their job is secure once more as they find yet another anony hacker before the company decides to let them go!
No you can't just got hit over 1,000 times yesterday by asian hackers in Asian and the communist block! oh no!!!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16