Two ergonomic and stylish camcorders have been designed by Samsung that, it's claimed, help take the strain out of, well, you know, filming stuff. Samsung_C14_camcorder_03 Samsung's SMX-C14 and C10: fatigue fighting lenses The lenses on the SMX-C14 and SMX-C10 camcorders both slant upwards slightly, a design feature that …
Actually, that's quite clever. It IS quite awkward to hold a camcorder level as you either have to stick your elbow forward at a funny angle or bend your wrist unnaturally. Who'd have thought it?
very clever but...
...won't onlookers mainly just assume the cameraman's a minge/willy/bum fixated perv?
Nice idea, shame JVC beat them to it in 2005 with the Everio GZ-MC500 which effectively achieved the same result by dint of it's pivoting grip and screen. This was actually more flexible than the Samsung approach, since the grip/screen can be pivoted to about 45 degrees up and down for those low and overhead shots. Still, nice to see someone is thinking about ergonomics.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS