Big Blue's is in the process of revealing its Dynamic Infrastructure, an IT infrastructure package presented as being lean, mean and green. Customers can lower costs, improve services and reduce risks, so CIOs and CFOs better get their corporate chequebooks out and start buying now, although some of these things are futures. …
Don't want to rain on your parade but...
...Sun have been talking about 'Dynamic Infrastructure' for a few years now, in a similar light, you'd almost imagine someone might have read their press releases and material too.
More here: http://www.sun.com/service/dynamicinfrastructure/
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers