EMC and its ex-executive VP David Donatelli are entangled in legal disputes over him joining HP and competing with EMC. Donatelli suddenly resigned from his position as president of EMC's storage business and is set to join HP on May 5th as an executive vice president in charge of its servers, storage, and networking. He has …
Networks InterNetworking Javan Applications? ..... A Rhetorical State of Uniting Minds*
"The legal support for non-compete clauses varies in USA states. California, for example, where Donatelli is suing EMC, does not uphold them at all. But Massachusetts does."
Thus proving the United States of America to be a Virtual Myth ........ and merely a Convenience to be Used and Abused by Media ..... or Competing Intelligence Services ....... or Correctly Connected and Crack Code Connecting Dots Comms?
* Very MONARCHical and not all Maniacal although IT is Possibly an Inconvenient Temporal Truth for Holy Grailers into Doubting Thomas. ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0EVf_AFM0 ..... "And Ye Shall Know the Truth and the Truth Shall Make You Free"
Not always the reason
Sometimes companies take decisions which are for a purpose which isn't necessarily visible on the outside.
HP have this competitor called EMC see. So they find a way to take EMC's main man off the street by giving him a job. EMC throw a few lawyers at the situation, HP back down and say "oops, sorry". And Donatelli can't go back to his old job either. Job's a good 'un.
Besides, when did he stop being a turtle then?
No way - HP are just wannabes.....
Re Not always the reason
"HP have this competitor called EMC see. So they find a way to take EMC's main man off the street by giving him a job. EMC throw a few lawyers at the situation, HP back down and say "oops, sorry". And Donatelli can't go back to his old job either. Job's a good 'un" .... By Anonymous Coward Posted Thursday 30th April 2009 04:28 GMT
That would make just as much sense written with a Lead in .... "EMC have this trojan in its midst see." And for the final flourish ..... "And he exposes HP Achilles Heels too. What a disaster"
Whenever Money is not the reason for Moving, and one may imagine that Donatelli was on a good screw with EMC, it is always a Challenge to Share what you Know or what More you would Know, with Those Others who would be able to Use IT and Benefit from it, and that is especially so in IT . When Money is the Reason for Moving, then "Houston, we have a problem" for that is the Sweetest of Honey Traps which renders Any and All Fools, a Mobile Slave.
HPs business ethics stink to high heaven
Nice to see another Exec with "high morals" joining HP.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great