Unisys have reported the latest in a very long line of losses after a number of big ClearPath mainframe deals were delayed to some undetermined time in the future. The top brass at server and services company hosted a conference call before Wall Street woke up this morning, and said that its sales fell by 15.5 per cent in the …
Speculation or Fantasy?
" and probably even for all but the largest systems at Sun Microsystems and Hewlett-Packard," ?
Does this mean that you know this to be true or merely that it sounded like a good thing to say??
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware