Unisys have reported the latest in a very long line of losses after a number of big ClearPath mainframe deals were delayed to some undetermined time in the future. The top brass at server and services company hosted a conference call before Wall Street woke up this morning, and said that its sales fell by 15.5 per cent in the …
Speculation or Fantasy?
" and probably even for all but the largest systems at Sun Microsystems and Hewlett-Packard," ?
Does this mean that you know this to be true or merely that it sounded like a good thing to say??
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10