The Shanghai Motor Show last week saw the release of a dizzying number of Chinese e-car models and concepts. Pride of place went to Brilliance Automotive's EV Concept, a coupé-cum-MPV that looked a little like a four-door Renault Avantime. Powered by a lithium-ion battery pack, the Brilliance EV is apparently capable of …
Why do they have such big Rad grills? Do the motors get that hot they need a Rad and water cooling?
Or is it just to make them look "normal"
(Veyron + Jag XF) grill + BMW lights + TT bodypanelling = FAIL.
Eula / Kulla
.... is quite aesthetically pleasing, if ones ignores the garish colour scheme, and has excellent performance and range for a city car.
Two thumbs up!
Does anyone else think it a smidge ironic that there could be a Chinese car called the Eula give China's own... unique take on intellectual property?
we're getting left behind..:\
the chinese have no oil co lobbyists?
* the oil-pigs are holding us back. *
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
An once again, the US is tail last Charley
At least these guys are doing it right, someone provides the car and they provide the engine module to an existing car, very smart and cost effective.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?