Firing small sponge rockets at passing colleagues is all well and good, but if they spot you reaching for the firing button before you’ve deployed a projectile then the jig’s up. But not anymore, because an iPhone-based firing controller’s been designed. iLauncher_01 iLauncher's green icons help move the USB Missile Launcher …
I guess global productivity is now going to take a hit.
$3 for a single-use toy app, for a thing you already have to pay for? Ridiculous, it should be free.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes