Firing small sponge rockets at passing colleagues is all well and good, but if they spot you reaching for the firing button before you’ve deployed a projectile then the jig’s up. But not anymore, because an iPhone-based firing controller’s been designed. iLauncher_01 iLauncher's green icons help move the USB Missile Launcher …
I guess global productivity is now going to take a hit.
$3 for a single-use toy app, for a thing you already have to pay for? Ridiculous, it should be free.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users