Firing small sponge rockets at passing colleagues is all well and good, but if they spot you reaching for the firing button before you’ve deployed a projectile then the jig’s up. But not anymore, because an iPhone-based firing controller’s been designed. iLauncher_01 iLauncher's green icons help move the USB Missile Launcher …
I guess global productivity is now going to take a hit.
$3 for a single-use toy app, for a thing you already have to pay for? Ridiculous, it should be free.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24