Yahoo! has reportedly hired an Adobe Systems veteran to head up its online applications. Bryan Lamkin has been named senior vice president of applications products, apparently taking over the portfolio from Scott Dietzen, who joined Yahoo! with its $350m purchase of open-source email start-up Zimbra. Dietzen will become vice …
Dare! I! say! it!?
Yahoo! hooks! Adobe! digital!-media! veteran!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low