Yahoo! has reportedly hired an Adobe Systems veteran to head up its online applications. Bryan Lamkin has been named senior vice president of applications products, apparently taking over the portfolio from Scott Dietzen, who joined Yahoo! with its $350m purchase of open-source email start-up Zimbra. Dietzen will become vice …
Dare! I! say! it!?
Yahoo! hooks! Adobe! digital!-media! veteran!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot