Wireless-communications leader Qualcomm has agreed to an $891m (£608m) settlement with its bitter rival Broadcom, thus ending a long-running patent dispute between the two companies. The $891m will be paid over the next four years, with the first $200m (£136m) due to Broadcom on June 30th. The two companies will license each …
Who's that clip clopping over my bridge....
Qualcomm can teach apple a thing or two about Patent Trolling.....
Lawyer happy time
Oooohhhhh lovely, massive patent troll FAIL, $800m in fines, $400m in legal fees, couldn’t happen to nicer people
Paris, who has also had her fringe inpatented, oops, sorry, patent infringed
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst