Wireless-communications leader Qualcomm has agreed to an $891m (£608m) settlement with its bitter rival Broadcom, thus ending a long-running patent dispute between the two companies. The $891m will be paid over the next four years, with the first $200m (£136m) due to Broadcom on June 30th. The two companies will license each …
Who's that clip clopping over my bridge....
Qualcomm can teach apple a thing or two about Patent Trolling.....
Lawyer happy time
Oooohhhhh lovely, massive patent troll FAIL, $800m in fines, $400m in legal fees, couldn’t happen to nicer people
Paris, who has also had her fringe inpatented, oops, sorry, patent infringed
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity