Wireless-communications leader Qualcomm has agreed to an $891m (£608m) settlement with its bitter rival Broadcom, thus ending a long-running patent dispute between the two companies. The $891m will be paid over the next four years, with the first $200m (£136m) due to Broadcom on June 30th. The two companies will license each …
Who's that clip clopping over my bridge....
Qualcomm can teach apple a thing or two about Patent Trolling.....
Lawyer happy time
Oooohhhhh lovely, massive patent troll FAIL, $800m in fines, $400m in legal fees, couldn’t happen to nicer people
Paris, who has also had her fringe inpatented, oops, sorry, patent infringed
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star