Wireless-communications leader Qualcomm has agreed to an $891m (£608m) settlement with its bitter rival Broadcom, thus ending a long-running patent dispute between the two companies. The $891m will be paid over the next four years, with the first $200m (£136m) due to Broadcom on June 30th. The two companies will license each …
Who's that clip clopping over my bridge....
Qualcomm can teach apple a thing or two about Patent Trolling.....
Lawyer happy time
Oooohhhhh lovely, massive patent troll FAIL, $800m in fines, $400m in legal fees, couldn’t happen to nicer people
Paris, who has also had her fringe inpatented, oops, sorry, patent infringed
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging