Wireless-communications leader Qualcomm has agreed to an $891m (£608m) settlement with its bitter rival Broadcom, thus ending a long-running patent dispute between the two companies. The $891m will be paid over the next four years, with the first $200m (£136m) due to Broadcom on June 30th. The two companies will license each …
Who's that clip clopping over my bridge....
Qualcomm can teach apple a thing or two about Patent Trolling.....
Lawyer happy time
Oooohhhhh lovely, massive patent troll FAIL, $800m in fines, $400m in legal fees, couldn’t happen to nicer people
Paris, who has also had her fringe inpatented, oops, sorry, patent infringed
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball