Everyone knows that QLogic has valuable intellectual property: Fibre Channel over Ethernet - or FCoE - a highly desirable piece of IP in the converged data centre stakes. But with Broadcom bidding for QLogic competitor Emulex and with the QLogic CEO being 15 years in post, aged 63 and with no successor in sight, where is QLogic …
Genereux does have operations experience
Sent to me by a QLogic spokesperson: "While at Hitachi, Genereux headed up over 60% of the company’s resources, including Product Management, Global Marketing, Global Channels, Channel Marketing, Service & Support, Product Marketing and other key functions in addition to Worldwide Sales operations. Any executive responsible for managing over 60% of the company’s resources surely has significant operations experience."
Interesting. Is Genereux a potential Desai successor then?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip