During President Barack Obama's first 100 days, much was made about his Lincoln-esque cabinet of all the talents bringing together expert individuals even from the opposition. Now, Obama has recruited executives from rival tech titans to a government panel advising him and vice president Joe Biden on US scientific and technology …
New boss == Old boss
Great choices there.
Craig Mundie means more outsourcing, less visa cap and more Windows in government.
Hmm a new defence plan ?
Maybe they are trying to harness the success of Google, and Ballmer's chair throwing ability, and create some sort of high velocity, chair based super weapon.
It could be the new US super weapon ! Every time Google succeeds at something, they tell Ballmer, and he can take out an enemy spy sat!
Maybe they should recruit someone from Apple? They seem to be pretty good at innovation and making money.
Perhaps Google, Screw the Others!
Bring in Yahoo before it gets sucked inside M$. Bring in Myspace, Twitter & Facebook & dump the rest. Leave them hanging thinking the world's listening but watch them both gradually fall off the cliff they're hanging onto.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE