During President Barack Obama's first 100 days, much was made about his Lincoln-esque cabinet of all the talents bringing together expert individuals even from the opposition. Now, Obama has recruited executives from rival tech titans to a government panel advising him and vice president Joe Biden on US scientific and technology …
New boss == Old boss
Great choices there.
Craig Mundie means more outsourcing, less visa cap and more Windows in government.
Hmm a new defence plan ?
Maybe they are trying to harness the success of Google, and Ballmer's chair throwing ability, and create some sort of high velocity, chair based super weapon.
It could be the new US super weapon ! Every time Google succeeds at something, they tell Ballmer, and he can take out an enemy spy sat!
Maybe they should recruit someone from Apple? They seem to be pretty good at innovation and making money.
Perhaps Google, Screw the Others!
Bring in Yahoo before it gets sucked inside M$. Bring in Myspace, Twitter & Facebook & dump the rest. Leave them hanging thinking the world's listening but watch them both gradually fall off the cliff they're hanging onto.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS