If you can't find the netbook you want to buy, blame Chinese mobile phone networks. However, the signs are you're not going to buy a netbook anyway. According to Asian memory market watcher DRAMeXchange, such is the demand for netbooks among China's carriers - they want them to bundle with 3G data packages - rather a lot of …
Everyone's got one already
If everyone's has one, why should they buy another one? Especially when the innovation in the latest crop of netbooks seems to consist of making them bigger (and hence less portable) and more expensive.
Once the whole "bundling with an overpriced contract" thing is well underway, people will suddenly realise they urgently need a new netbook every year or so, because the last one is the wrong colour.
Another Marketing Gimmick Played Out
Guess we'll have to think of another ploy to make everyone think they need to rush out and buy a brand new laptop. Maybe we should add some fins?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS