If you can't find the netbook you want to buy, blame Chinese mobile phone networks. However, the signs are you're not going to buy a netbook anyway. According to Asian memory market watcher DRAMeXchange, such is the demand for netbooks among China's carriers - they want them to bundle with 3G data packages - rather a lot of …
Everyone's got one already
If everyone's has one, why should they buy another one? Especially when the innovation in the latest crop of netbooks seems to consist of making them bigger (and hence less portable) and more expensive.
Once the whole "bundling with an overpriced contract" thing is well underway, people will suddenly realise they urgently need a new netbook every year or so, because the last one is the wrong colour.
Another Marketing Gimmick Played Out
Guess we'll have to think of another ploy to make everyone think they need to rush out and buy a brand new laptop. Maybe we should add some fins?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?