MySpace is tapping former Facebook executive Owen Van Natta as its new chief executive, replacing the social networking site's co-founder Chris DeWolfe. News-Corp-owned MySpace shook up its executive stable earlier this week announcing that DeWolfe was stepping down to become a "strategic adviser" on the board. MySpace president …
Dare I suggest...
“I feel honored to build upon the immeasurable achievements of the MySpace founders and look forward to working with Jon and the MySpace team to meet the challenges and make the most of the opportunities before us.”
Managefuckall has access to a different kind of Twat-O-tron
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan