MySpace is tapping former Facebook executive Owen Van Natta as its new chief executive, replacing the social networking site's co-founder Chris DeWolfe. News-Corp-owned MySpace shook up its executive stable earlier this week announcing that DeWolfe was stepping down to become a "strategic adviser" on the board. MySpace president …
Dare I suggest...
“I feel honored to build upon the immeasurable achievements of the MySpace founders and look forward to working with Jon and the MySpace team to meet the challenges and make the most of the opportunities before us.”
Managefuckall has access to a different kind of Twat-O-tron
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM