MySpace is tapping former Facebook executive Owen Van Natta as its new chief executive, replacing the social networking site's co-founder Chris DeWolfe. News-Corp-owned MySpace shook up its executive stable earlier this week announcing that DeWolfe was stepping down to become a "strategic adviser" on the board. MySpace president …
Dare I suggest...
“I feel honored to build upon the immeasurable achievements of the MySpace founders and look forward to working with Jon and the MySpace team to meet the challenges and make the most of the opportunities before us.”
Managefuckall has access to a different kind of Twat-O-tron
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests