MySpace is tapping former Facebook executive Owen Van Natta as its new chief executive, replacing the social networking site's co-founder Chris DeWolfe. News-Corp-owned MySpace shook up its executive stable earlier this week announcing that DeWolfe was stepping down to become a "strategic adviser" on the board. MySpace president …
Dare I suggest...
“I feel honored to build upon the immeasurable achievements of the MySpace founders and look forward to working with Jon and the MySpace team to meet the challenges and make the most of the opportunities before us.”
Managefuckall has access to a different kind of Twat-O-tron
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month