Hooking your laptop into your car’s battery for a little on-the-road juice isn’t the safest of options. So battery business Duracell and IT peripherals firm Belkin have launched competing in-car USB chargers. Duracell_USB_charger Duracell's USB Charger glows blue when ready Duracell’s USB Charger is described as one of the …
Maplin have done these for years
Now in stock
Amazon have these in stock today. I've been waiting for these since my cigarette lighter socket is in such a stupid place!
Oh and btw
The Maplin one is HUGE
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?