Hooking your laptop into your car’s battery for a little on-the-road juice isn’t the safest of options. So battery business Duracell and IT peripherals firm Belkin have launched competing in-car USB chargers. Duracell_USB_charger Duracell's USB Charger glows blue when ready Duracell’s USB Charger is described as one of the …
Maplin have done these for years
Now in stock
Amazon have these in stock today. I've been waiting for these since my cigarette lighter socket is in such a stupid place!
Oh and btw
The Maplin one is HUGE
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article