Hooking your laptop into your car’s battery for a little on-the-road juice isn’t the safest of options. So battery business Duracell and IT peripherals firm Belkin have launched competing in-car USB chargers. Duracell_USB_charger Duracell's USB Charger glows blue when ready Duracell’s USB Charger is described as one of the …
Maplin have done these for years
Now in stock
Amazon have these in stock today. I've been waiting for these since my cigarette lighter socket is in such a stupid place!
Oh and btw
The Maplin one is HUGE
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2