Hooking your laptop into your car’s battery for a little on-the-road juice isn’t the safest of options. So battery business Duracell and IT peripherals firm Belkin have launched competing in-car USB chargers. Duracell_USB_charger Duracell's USB Charger glows blue when ready Duracell’s USB Charger is described as one of the …
Maplin have done these for years
Now in stock
Amazon have these in stock today. I've been waiting for these since my cigarette lighter socket is in such a stupid place!
Oh and btw
The Maplin one is HUGE
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK