Hooking your laptop into your car’s battery for a little on-the-road juice isn’t the safest of options. So battery business Duracell and IT peripherals firm Belkin have launched competing in-car USB chargers. Duracell_USB_charger Duracell's USB Charger glows blue when ready Duracell’s USB Charger is described as one of the …
Maplin have done these for years
Now in stock
Amazon have these in stock today. I've been waiting for these since my cigarette lighter socket is in such a stupid place!
Oh and btw
The Maplin one is HUGE
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers