Nokia's Ovi Store gobbled up the Java-based WidSets platform this morning, as Nokia struggles to build the portal into all things to all men before the start of June. Nokia is working hard to bring its disparate projects under one roof, and into one brand, with the more-successful projects being last to find themselves …
Sounds like something that came out of a sheep's arse.
Ovi = Door (Finnish translation)
Thanks for translating, that's interesting.
I still wonder how Nokia is going to make this fly though, word about more multimedia for and by Nokia has been out for a long time now (at least two years) and you can find nothing of it here in my little bit of Europe. It's iTunes all over, everywhere including milk carton covers (not kidding).
Perhaps that's because every few months, Nokia breaks or removes something they put out into the hands of users, like Nokia Maps, LifeBlog and the games that are usually preinstalled on a handset (all of which have been thoroughly ruined with the past two firmware updates and website changes).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests