MySpace boss and co-founder Chris DeWolfe is stepping down from his job, but will stay on as a “strategic adviser” on the board. The social networking site’s owner News Corp announced the move yesterday. DeWolfe’s contract will not be renewed by “mutual agreement” said News Corp, adding that the firm was talking to MySpace …
He realized that myspace is just another shit hole on the web just like face book...
and facebook is bad because?
I have caught up with countless ex school buddies and work mates through facebook. Its a whole lot better than friends[god this sites old and painfull]united......
does needs a new role. He's spammed everyone on MySpace to the point where his life would be in danger if he was recognised on the street...*
(*note, I'm not on MySpace, this is purely based on what I have been told by people who are, and who claim to be sick of him emailing them like he thinks he's using Twitter. If it's wrong, blame them, not me. )
@ Daniel Hall
Agreed. Facebook is popular because it's very useful.
Myspace is not very useful, so I'm not surprised people are jumping ship.
I thought everyone left myspace when newscorp bought it.
I am sure they can be totally trusted with your personal data.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great