MySpace boss and co-founder Chris DeWolfe is stepping down from his job, but will stay on as a “strategic adviser” on the board. The social networking site’s owner News Corp announced the move yesterday. DeWolfe’s contract will not be renewed by “mutual agreement” said News Corp, adding that the firm was talking to MySpace …
He realized that myspace is just another shit hole on the web just like face book...
and facebook is bad because?
I have caught up with countless ex school buddies and work mates through facebook. Its a whole lot better than friends[god this sites old and painfull]united......
does needs a new role. He's spammed everyone on MySpace to the point where his life would be in danger if he was recognised on the street...*
(*note, I'm not on MySpace, this is purely based on what I have been told by people who are, and who claim to be sick of him emailing them like he thinks he's using Twitter. If it's wrong, blame them, not me. )
@ Daniel Hall
Agreed. Facebook is popular because it's very useful.
Myspace is not very useful, so I'm not surprised people are jumping ship.
I thought everyone left myspace when newscorp bought it.
I am sure they can be totally trusted with your personal data.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE