Fring has added access to WeFi's alleged 20 million hotspot network to its free VoIP client, in a deal that promotes both companies but still makes no money for either. For a while Fring, enjoyed being the only way to get Skype onto a mobile, other than Windows. But these days there are quite a few ways to achieve that, so Fring …
20 million hotspots.. yeah right. They're just counting every hotspot they've seen, open or not.
They list one in my own house!. Trust me, that's not an open hotspot, and I aint giving the key away to Fring users no matter how much they beg. They also list one at the office here... and we would be *very* alarmed if people from outside were able to use it. I stopped looking after that.. no point.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide