Fring has added access to WeFi's alleged 20 million hotspot network to its free VoIP client, in a deal that promotes both companies but still makes no money for either. For a while Fring, enjoyed being the only way to get Skype onto a mobile, other than Windows. But these days there are quite a few ways to achieve that, so Fring …
20 million hotspots.. yeah right. They're just counting every hotspot they've seen, open or not.
They list one in my own house!. Trust me, that's not an open hotspot, and I aint giving the key away to Fring users no matter how much they beg. They also list one at the office here... and we would be *very* alarmed if people from outside were able to use it. I stopped looking after that.. no point.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers