Fring has added access to WeFi's alleged 20 million hotspot network to its free VoIP client, in a deal that promotes both companies but still makes no money for either. For a while Fring, enjoyed being the only way to get Skype onto a mobile, other than Windows. But these days there are quite a few ways to achieve that, so Fring …
20 million hotspots.. yeah right. They're just counting every hotspot they've seen, open or not.
They list one in my own house!. Trust me, that's not an open hotspot, and I aint giving the key away to Fring users no matter how much they beg. They also list one at the office here... and we would be *very* alarmed if people from outside were able to use it. I stopped looking after that.. no point.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked