Fring has added access to WeFi's alleged 20 million hotspot network to its free VoIP client, in a deal that promotes both companies but still makes no money for either. For a while Fring, enjoyed being the only way to get Skype onto a mobile, other than Windows. But these days there are quite a few ways to achieve that, so Fring …
20 million hotspots.. yeah right. They're just counting every hotspot they've seen, open or not.
They list one in my own house!. Trust me, that's not an open hotspot, and I aint giving the key away to Fring users no matter how much they beg. They also list one at the office here... and we would be *very* alarmed if people from outside were able to use it. I stopped looking after that.. no point.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't