The widespread adoption of contactless payment technology has come a step nearer thanks to Nokia. It has launched its first SIM-enabled Near Field Communications (NFC) handset. Nokia_6216_01 Nokia's 6216 Classic: NFC on board The 6216 Classic is actually Nokia’s third NFC phone, but differs from previous models in that the …
A new phone with features an iPhone can't offer - not even considering the thousands of applications on the Apple App Store.
Not even the new iPhone in June/July will have this. Well done Nokia. Pity there are not any places I can use this new feature (I live outside London).
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...