The widespread adoption of contactless payment technology has come a step nearer thanks to Nokia. It has launched its first SIM-enabled Near Field Communications (NFC) handset. Nokia_6216_01 Nokia's 6216 Classic: NFC on board The 6216 Classic is actually Nokia’s third NFC phone, but differs from previous models in that the …
A new phone with features an iPhone can't offer - not even considering the thousands of applications on the Apple App Store.
Not even the new iPhone in June/July will have this. Well done Nokia. Pity there are not any places I can use this new feature (I live outside London).
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS