The widespread adoption of contactless payment technology has come a step nearer thanks to Nokia. It has launched its first SIM-enabled Near Field Communications (NFC) handset. Nokia_6216_01 Nokia's 6216 Classic: NFC on board The 6216 Classic is actually Nokia’s third NFC phone, but differs from previous models in that the …
A new phone with features an iPhone can't offer - not even considering the thousands of applications on the Apple App Store.
Not even the new iPhone in June/July will have this. Well done Nokia. Pity there are not any places I can use this new feature (I live outside London).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs