The widespread adoption of contactless payment technology has come a step nearer thanks to Nokia. It has launched its first SIM-enabled Near Field Communications (NFC) handset. Nokia_6216_01 Nokia's 6216 Classic: NFC on board The 6216 Classic is actually Nokia’s third NFC phone, but differs from previous models in that the …
A new phone with features an iPhone can't offer - not even considering the thousands of applications on the Apple App Store.
Not even the new iPhone in June/July will have this. Well done Nokia. Pity there are not any places I can use this new feature (I live outside London).
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!