World of Warcraft undoubtedly has its addicted followers. So if you frequently find yourself playing for hours each day, then why not put yourself in the ultimate WoW garden shed? WoW_Pod The WoW Pod: live like a gaming addict The WoW Pod is essentially a prototype for a dwelling that would provide the addicted WoW gamer with …
Refreshing spring water?
Bah thats lowbie shit!
Mana Strudel FTW
"Everything he or she require" ?
Everyone knows there are no girls on the Internet.
The door needs to be wider.
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
nothing new to see here, move along
reminds me of the internet 'cafe's you get in Japan
Build them, sell them.
Then we know where to drop the bombs.
Looks like they are getting desperate
Even this won't shift all the unwanted "Buy to Let Flats"!
LOL but still WTB one.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'