World of Warcraft undoubtedly has its addicted followers. So if you frequently find yourself playing for hours each day, then why not put yourself in the ultimate WoW garden shed? WoW_Pod The WoW Pod: live like a gaming addict The WoW Pod is essentially a prototype for a dwelling that would provide the addicted WoW gamer with …
Refreshing spring water?
Bah thats lowbie shit!
Mana Strudel FTW
"Everything he or she require" ?
Everyone knows there are no girls on the Internet.
The door needs to be wider.
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
nothing new to see here, move along
reminds me of the internet 'cafe's you get in Japan
Build them, sell them.
Then we know where to drop the bombs.
Looks like they are getting desperate
Even this won't shift all the unwanted "Buy to Let Flats"!
LOL but still WTB one.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?