World of Warcraft undoubtedly has its addicted followers. So if you frequently find yourself playing for hours each day, then why not put yourself in the ultimate WoW garden shed? WoW_Pod The WoW Pod: live like a gaming addict The WoW Pod is essentially a prototype for a dwelling that would provide the addicted WoW gamer with …
Refreshing spring water?
Bah thats lowbie shit!
Mana Strudel FTW
"Everything he or she require" ?
Everyone knows there are no girls on the Internet.
The door needs to be wider.
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
nothing new to see here, move along
reminds me of the internet 'cafe's you get in Japan
Build them, sell them.
Then we know where to drop the bombs.
Looks like they are getting desperate
Even this won't shift all the unwanted "Buy to Let Flats"!
LOL but still WTB one.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why