World of Warcraft undoubtedly has its addicted followers. So if you frequently find yourself playing for hours each day, then why not put yourself in the ultimate WoW garden shed? WoW_Pod The WoW Pod: live like a gaming addict The WoW Pod is essentially a prototype for a dwelling that would provide the addicted WoW gamer with …
Refreshing spring water?
Bah thats lowbie shit!
Mana Strudel FTW
"Everything he or she require" ?
Everyone knows there are no girls on the Internet.
The door needs to be wider.
21 days late
We've not falling for this one
nothing new to see here, move along
reminds me of the internet 'cafe's you get in Japan
Build them, sell them.
Then we know where to drop the bombs.
Looks like they are getting desperate
Even this won't shift all the unwanted "Buy to Let Flats"!
LOL but still WTB one.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?