LSI Engenio has doubled the I/O bandwidth of its 7900 storage array, increased the drive count, and added full disk encryption. The 7900 array, a mid-range modular product, was launched in October last year with 16 4Gbit/s Fibre Channel interfaces and support for up to 256 3.5-inch SATA or FC drives. It's used by SGI as the base …
So what about 3Ware ?
Since you've finaly got around to writing about LSI, are you going to talk about the implications in the RAID market of LSI's purchase of 3Ware ?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip