LSI Engenio has doubled the I/O bandwidth of its 7900 storage array, increased the drive count, and added full disk encryption. The 7900 array, a mid-range modular product, was launched in October last year with 16 4Gbit/s Fibre Channel interfaces and support for up to 256 3.5-inch SATA or FC drives. It's used by SGI as the base …
So what about 3Ware ?
Since you've finaly got around to writing about LSI, are you going to talk about the implications in the RAID market of LSI's purchase of 3Ware ?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...