After watching profits plummet nearly 80 per cent during the first three months of the year, Yahoo! will jettison five per cent of its worldwide workforce. But new chief executive Carol Bartz insists these staff cuts are nothing like the staff cuts made by the beleaguered web giant at the end of last year. "To allow us to focus …
I really hope
That the people canned include the fuckwit(s) responsible for punting Yahoo flavoured parasiteware (Toolbar, etc,. ) as all-but unavoidable add-ons to other applications.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action