Virtualization heavyweight VMware has embraced what even its own CEO calls a "nebulous phrase": the cloud. On Tuesday morning, VMware rolled out its giant-computer enabler, the vSphere virtualization hypervisor and management tools collection, at a raucous event at its Palo Alto, California headquarters. How raucous? Picture a …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know