Struggling mainframe and x64 server maker Unisys today is revamping its ES line of x64 servers to include machines based on Intel's recently announced "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 series processors for two-socket machines. The two rack machine, one blade server, and one tower box that Unisys is putting into the field appear to be re- …
How sad do you have to be...
... to be rebadging *DELL* kit?? If you're going to be selling stuff under your own name, don't you at least want to be selling quality stuff?
Having had a loan R710 for a few weeks I'd say the quality was actually fairly good.
Quid pro quo
A few years back a company I worked for had consultancy and installation services provided as part of a Dell deal, and they were provided by Unisys. So I guess there's some logic in them rebadging and re-selling Dell gear in return, as if nothing else it doesn't half reduce the amount of training their techies have to keep up to speed on!
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON