Struggling mainframe and x64 server maker Unisys today is revamping its ES line of x64 servers to include machines based on Intel's recently announced "Nehalem EP" Xeon 5500 series processors for two-socket machines. The two rack machine, one blade server, and one tower box that Unisys is putting into the field appear to be re- …
How sad do you have to be...
... to be rebadging *DELL* kit?? If you're going to be selling stuff under your own name, don't you at least want to be selling quality stuff?
Having had a loan R710 for a few weeks I'd say the quality was actually fairly good.
Quid pro quo
A few years back a company I worked for had consultancy and installation services provided as part of a Dell deal, and they were provided by Unisys. So I guess there's some logic in them rebadging and re-selling Dell gear in return, as if nothing else it doesn't half reduce the amount of training their techies have to keep up to speed on!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR