Whether the market’s been crying out for phone that's waterproof and solar-powered or not, wacky Japanese phone firm KDDI and Sharp have put their heads together to create one. KDDI_solar_waterproof World's first waterproof and solar-powered phone Hailed as a world’s first, the waterproof talker will let you safely hold …
What a great idea!
Now if they could revamp the design with less chrome and keep it under 100 EUR they could have the netbook analogue killer handset...
A Phone that's immune to toilets
This will make mobile insurance company's happy esp since a lot of mobiles end up falling off into the loo or being left outside in the rain at lest this phone will work afterwards
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why