Whether the market’s been crying out for phone that's waterproof and solar-powered or not, wacky Japanese phone firm KDDI and Sharp have put their heads together to create one. KDDI_solar_waterproof World's first waterproof and solar-powered phone Hailed as a world’s first, the waterproof talker will let you safely hold …
What a great idea!
Now if they could revamp the design with less chrome and keep it under 100 EUR they could have the netbook analogue killer handset...
A Phone that's immune to toilets
This will make mobile insurance company's happy esp since a lot of mobiles end up falling off into the loo or being left outside in the rain at lest this phone will work afterwards
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones