Sony has shown off the successor to its rather good entry-level Blu-ray Disc player, the BDP-S350. Unsurprisingly dubbed the BDP-S360, the new machine adds DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD decoding to the S350's base spec - a first for a Sony entry-level BD machine. Sony also claimed the new box will start up in just six seconds, just …
Sony catching up
... with Panasonic BD 35, which is still more ecological :-P and available for under £220, unless one wants multiregion BluRay.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL