Sony has shown off the successor to its rather good entry-level Blu-ray Disc player, the BDP-S350. Unsurprisingly dubbed the BDP-S360, the new machine adds DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD decoding to the S350's base spec - a first for a Sony entry-level BD machine. Sony also claimed the new box will start up in just six seconds, just …
Sony catching up
... with Panasonic BD 35, which is still more ecological :-P and available for under £220, unless one wants multiregion BluRay.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less