Sony has shown off the successor to its rather good entry-level Blu-ray Disc player, the BDP-S350. Unsurprisingly dubbed the BDP-S360, the new machine adds DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD decoding to the S350's base spec - a first for a Sony entry-level BD machine. Sony also claimed the new box will start up in just six seconds, just …
Sony catching up
... with Panasonic BD 35, which is still more ecological :-P and available for under £220, unless one wants multiregion BluRay.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids