Marathon Technologies today is announcing a merged product line, called everRun 2G, that puts together its high availability clustering and fault tolerant clustering technologies for Windows servers, which up until now have been distinct products. The company is also debuting a fault tolerant lockstepping and clustering …
Surely Better can be provided?
Quite why anyone would be investing in Fault Tolerant rather than insisting on Fault Intolerant Systems is probably why there is such Mediocrity Abounding and delivering such Sub Prime Performances to Market Places.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops