Marathon Technologies today is announcing a merged product line, called everRun 2G, that puts together its high availability clustering and fault tolerant clustering technologies for Windows servers, which up until now have been distinct products. The company is also debuting a fault tolerant lockstepping and clustering …
Surely Better can be provided?
Quite why anyone would be investing in Fault Tolerant rather than insisting on Fault Intolerant Systems is probably why there is such Mediocrity Abounding and delivering such Sub Prime Performances to Market Places.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone