Marathon Technologies today is announcing a merged product line, called everRun 2G, that puts together its high availability clustering and fault tolerant clustering technologies for Windows servers, which up until now have been distinct products. The company is also debuting a fault tolerant lockstepping and clustering …
Surely Better can be provided?
Quite why anyone would be investing in Fault Tolerant rather than insisting on Fault Intolerant Systems is probably why there is such Mediocrity Abounding and delivering such Sub Prime Performances to Market Places.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft