Marathon Technologies today is announcing a merged product line, called everRun 2G, that puts together its high availability clustering and fault tolerant clustering technologies for Windows servers, which up until now have been distinct products. The company is also debuting a fault tolerant lockstepping and clustering …
Surely Better can be provided?
Quite why anyone would be investing in Fault Tolerant rather than insisting on Fault Intolerant Systems is probably why there is such Mediocrity Abounding and delivering such Sub Prime Performances to Market Places.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware