High end users do not just want attractive smartphones, but phones that perform at least one task really well. Hence the appearance of location-optimized phones from Garmin/Asus, social networking phones from INQ and other and the host of handsets that claim to be as good a music or camera experience as a dedicated MP3 player or …
You've got to be joking.
Why would anyone buy a smartphone off those Cisco wankers?
We're talking about people who's solution to refusing to release a x64 IPsec client for Windows is to suggest an 'upgrade' to their ssl vpn.
I'd rather buy a product off Microsoft, than these immoral twats.
Dont forget Orative
Dont forget that Cisco bought Orative in October 2006.
Like a lot of Cisco acquisitions it sank into 'the borg' quickly and quietly, but i think if Cisco are going to bring out a smartphone I would expect to see some Orative features incorporated into anything they offer.
hey, they could create a smartphone and call it the iphone! Oh, wait, they did and Apple tried to steal the name!
Everyone knows that Cisco & Apple have been in collaboration from the outset of the Iphone legal case was settled and if you have seen the dusting video its pretty impressive stuff....if they can make it work
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER