Gamers hoping to use the upcoming MotionPlus peripheral with some of their existing Wii titles are in for a disappointment, because Nintendo’s confirmed that the add-on won’t be backwards compatible. In an announcement the firm disappointing said that it currently has “no plans to make it [MotionPlus] compatible with existing …
We can watch the wiitards fighting to buy WiiSports+ then this Xmas. No doubt it will be in short supply, and nintendo seem to have trouble making DVD ROMS at xmas time for some mysterious reason that escapes me.
Strange how Nintendo 'deliberately keep the Wii short supply', yet it STILL manages to outsell the PS3 (which, by contrast, is in plentiful supply - as can be plainly seen by the masses of unsold units gathering dust on store shelves).
Funny, my local Game store is regularly sold out of PS3 units. Perhaps you are referring to the US of Microsoft, where they buy any old turd as long as Microsoft say so.
Re: @Stike Vomit
No, I've made this observation in a number of European-repeatedly-f*cked-in-the-arse-by-$ony-Union countries.
Specifically: Germany; Belgium; and The Netherlands.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids