Gamers hoping to use the upcoming MotionPlus peripheral with some of their existing Wii titles are in for a disappointment, because Nintendo’s confirmed that the add-on won’t be backwards compatible. In an announcement the firm disappointing said that it currently has “no plans to make it [MotionPlus] compatible with existing …
We can watch the wiitards fighting to buy WiiSports+ then this Xmas. No doubt it will be in short supply, and nintendo seem to have trouble making DVD ROMS at xmas time for some mysterious reason that escapes me.
Strange how Nintendo 'deliberately keep the Wii short supply', yet it STILL manages to outsell the PS3 (which, by contrast, is in plentiful supply - as can be plainly seen by the masses of unsold units gathering dust on store shelves).
Funny, my local Game store is regularly sold out of PS3 units. Perhaps you are referring to the US of Microsoft, where they buy any old turd as long as Microsoft say so.
Re: @Stike Vomit
No, I've made this observation in a number of European-repeatedly-f*cked-in-the-arse-by-$ony-Union countries.
Specifically: Germany; Belgium; and The Netherlands.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders