Fujitsu has developed a USB memory stick ideal for anyone prone to mistakenly leaving sensitive documents lying around on trains. Why? Because this Flash drive has a self-destruct mode. Fujitsu_secure_Flash Fujitsu's drive deletes itself The secure USB drive is still a prototype, but Fujitsu said the storage device – which …
It's perfect for those government agencies that seem totally incapable of keeping confidental and top secret data secure.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?