Garmin has launched a “premium” Nüvi satnav with a large 5in touchscreen, but which is also 25 per cent slimmer than most existing Nüvi’s. Garmin_Nuvi_1490T Garmin's 5in Nüvi 1490T satnav Described as ideal for anyone looking to take advantage of Garmin’s newest navigation features, the Nüvi 1490T comes with free traffic …
I think ALL the Nuvi's support it, FWIW. I've had 2, neither of which are the models mentioned, and both have on foot mode.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'