Garmin has launched a “premium” Nüvi satnav with a large 5in touchscreen, but which is also 25 per cent slimmer than most existing Nüvi’s. Garmin_Nuvi_1490T Garmin's 5in Nüvi 1490T satnav Described as ideal for anyone looking to take advantage of Garmin’s newest navigation features, the Nüvi 1490T comes with free traffic …
I think ALL the Nuvi's support it, FWIW. I've had 2, neither of which are the models mentioned, and both have on foot mode.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9