Garmin has launched a “premium” Nüvi satnav with a large 5in touchscreen, but which is also 25 per cent slimmer than most existing Nüvi’s. Garmin_Nuvi_1490T Garmin's 5in Nüvi 1490T satnav Described as ideal for anyone looking to take advantage of Garmin’s newest navigation features, the Nüvi 1490T comes with free traffic …
I think ALL the Nuvi's support it, FWIW. I've had 2, neither of which are the models mentioned, and both have on foot mode.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...