Garmin has launched a “premium” Nüvi satnav with a large 5in touchscreen, but which is also 25 per cent slimmer than most existing Nüvi’s. Garmin_Nuvi_1490T Garmin's 5in Nüvi 1490T satnav Described as ideal for anyone looking to take advantage of Garmin’s newest navigation features, the Nüvi 1490T comes with free traffic …
I think ALL the Nuvi's support it, FWIW. I've had 2, neither of which are the models mentioned, and both have on foot mode.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...