eBay is paying $1.2bn for South Korea's leading online auction house Gmarket, which will be combined with eBay's existing Korean auction site - Internet Auction Company. The two sites will continue to operate separately, but presumably back office operations will be merged and headcount reduced to cut costs. eBay has already …
Green is a secondary color, not a primary color (like the rest of the logo)...I'm just sayin'.
Re: "EBay Logo"
That's some top pedantry there, AC!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed