eBay is paying $1.2bn for South Korea's leading online auction house Gmarket, which will be combined with eBay's existing Korean auction site - Internet Auction Company. The two sites will continue to operate separately, but presumably back office operations will be merged and headcount reduced to cut costs. eBay has already …
Green is a secondary color, not a primary color (like the rest of the logo)...I'm just sayin'.
Re: "EBay Logo"
That's some top pedantry there, AC!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat