eBay is paying $1.2bn for South Korea's leading online auction house Gmarket, which will be combined with eBay's existing Korean auction site - Internet Auction Company. The two sites will continue to operate separately, but presumably back office operations will be merged and headcount reduced to cut costs. eBay has already …
Green is a secondary color, not a primary color (like the rest of the logo)...I'm just sayin'.
Re: "EBay Logo"
That's some top pedantry there, AC!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip