eBay is paying $1.2bn for South Korea's leading online auction house Gmarket, which will be combined with eBay's existing Korean auction site - Internet Auction Company. The two sites will continue to operate separately, but presumably back office operations will be merged and headcount reduced to cut costs. eBay has already …
Green is a secondary color, not a primary color (like the rest of the logo)...I'm just sayin'.
Re: "EBay Logo"
That's some top pedantry there, AC!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015