Although it failed to impress US and European operators with its smartphone prototypes, Dell is certainly not giving up, and is reported to be pursuing deals with retailers and with China Mobile. Chinese news sources report that the giant operator is likely to launch two Dell handsets later this year. Analyst Zhang Jun of China' …
"Some carriers are citing a non-compelling product"
Non-compelling to who? The carriers or the consumers? Because it seems to me, that the carriers tend to be completely out of touch with what the consumers are interested in - probably more by choice than by incompetence though.
iFan because Apple didn't give a toss about what the networks wanted...
But that we could cut operators out of these decisions...
Maybe they didn't like the Dells because they don't do mobile television? That's something consumers really really want!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast