Although it failed to impress US and European operators with its smartphone prototypes, Dell is certainly not giving up, and is reported to be pursuing deals with retailers and with China Mobile. Chinese news sources report that the giant operator is likely to launch two Dell handsets later this year. Analyst Zhang Jun of China' …
"Some carriers are citing a non-compelling product"
Non-compelling to who? The carriers or the consumers? Because it seems to me, that the carriers tend to be completely out of touch with what the consumers are interested in - probably more by choice than by incompetence though.
iFan because Apple didn't give a toss about what the networks wanted...
But that we could cut operators out of these decisions...
Maybe they didn't like the Dells because they don't do mobile television? That's something consumers really really want!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low