Although it failed to impress US and European operators with its smartphone prototypes, Dell is certainly not giving up, and is reported to be pursuing deals with retailers and with China Mobile. Chinese news sources report that the giant operator is likely to launch two Dell handsets later this year. Analyst Zhang Jun of China' …
"Some carriers are citing a non-compelling product"
Non-compelling to who? The carriers or the consumers? Because it seems to me, that the carriers tend to be completely out of touch with what the consumers are interested in - probably more by choice than by incompetence though.
iFan because Apple didn't give a toss about what the networks wanted...
But that we could cut operators out of these decisions...
Maybe they didn't like the Dells because they don't do mobile television? That's something consumers really really want!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9