Still alive yet often ridiculed, tablet PCs haven't exactly had the easiest of times since their conception at the turn of the century. HP is attempting to breathe new life into the tablet by aiming its new TouchSmart TX2 at home users, but Toshiba's Portégé M750 takes a more traditional business-oriented approach. Toshiba …
i bought a 12", amd dual core with 1280x800 ish resolution for £700 and i thought *that* was expensive!
great little lappy, but i would have preferred to do away with the touch and swivel screen and saved £100 or more ^^
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory