Still alive yet often ridiculed, tablet PCs haven't exactly had the easiest of times since their conception at the turn of the century. HP is attempting to breathe new life into the tablet by aiming its new TouchSmart TX2 at home users, but Toshiba's Portégé M750 takes a more traditional business-oriented approach. Toshiba …
i bought a 12", amd dual core with 1280x800 ish resolution for £700 and i thought *that* was expensive!
great little lappy, but i would have preferred to do away with the touch and swivel screen and saved £100 or more ^^
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan