Still alive yet often ridiculed, tablet PCs haven't exactly had the easiest of times since their conception at the turn of the century. HP is attempting to breathe new life into the tablet by aiming its new TouchSmart TX2 at home users, but Toshiba's Portégé M750 takes a more traditional business-oriented approach. Toshiba …
i bought a 12", amd dual core with 1280x800 ish resolution for £700 and i thought *that* was expensive!
great little lappy, but i would have preferred to do away with the touch and swivel screen and saved £100 or more ^^
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month