LG’s German division could be in a spot of bother, because it published details about the firm’s upcoming successor to the Viewty handset ahead of schedule and called it by the wrong name. LG_Viewty_Smart_03 This is LG's Viewty successor, but a name hasn't been decided The company’s official German blog recently posted …
Guess the name competition
I'm going for 'Viewty Tooty'. Any takers?
Paris - because a phone without a name is a crime against socialitism.
this wouldnt be a way to try and get some spotlight would it ?
I'm going for "Kiewty".
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan