LG’s German division could be in a spot of bother, because it published details about the firm’s upcoming successor to the Viewty handset ahead of schedule and called it by the wrong name. LG_Viewty_Smart_03 This is LG's Viewty successor, but a name hasn't been decided The company’s official German blog recently posted …
Guess the name competition
I'm going for 'Viewty Tooty'. Any takers?
Paris - because a phone without a name is a crime against socialitism.
this wouldnt be a way to try and get some spotlight would it ?
I'm going for "Kiewty".
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network