LG’s German division could be in a spot of bother, because it published details about the firm’s upcoming successor to the Viewty handset ahead of schedule and called it by the wrong name. LG_Viewty_Smart_03 This is LG's Viewty successor, but a name hasn't been decided The company’s official German blog recently posted …
Guess the name competition
I'm going for 'Viewty Tooty'. Any takers?
Paris - because a phone without a name is a crime against socialitism.
this wouldnt be a way to try and get some spotlight would it ?
I'm going for "Kiewty".
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats