LG’s German division could be in a spot of bother, because it published details about the firm’s upcoming successor to the Viewty handset ahead of schedule and called it by the wrong name. LG_Viewty_Smart_03 This is LG's Viewty successor, but a name hasn't been decided The company’s official German blog recently posted …
Guess the name competition
I'm going for 'Viewty Tooty'. Any takers?
Paris - because a phone without a name is a crime against socialitism.
this wouldnt be a way to try and get some spotlight would it ?
I'm going for "Kiewty".
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen