LG’s German division could be in a spot of bother, because it published details about the firm’s upcoming successor to the Viewty handset ahead of schedule and called it by the wrong name. LG_Viewty_Smart_03 This is LG's Viewty successor, but a name hasn't been decided The company’s official German blog recently posted …
Guess the name competition
I'm going for 'Viewty Tooty'. Any takers?
Paris - because a phone without a name is a crime against socialitism.
this wouldnt be a way to try and get some spotlight would it ?
I'm going for "Kiewty".
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS