Cisco Systems chief executive has taken his company out of the running for a possible Sun Microsystems acquisition. John Chambers has reportedly said if his networking giant and server wannabe were interested in a deal, then that deal would have happened by now. "Cisco moves very rapidly on acquisitions," he said. "If we were …
Great economic article there directly comparing stock prices....
Don't they teach basic journalism at journalism 101 anymore?
That bit made me laugh also.
Gavin, you've lost the news!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support