Cisco Systems chief executive has taken his company out of the running for a possible Sun Microsystems acquisition. John Chambers has reportedly said if his networking giant and server wannabe were interested in a deal, then that deal would have happened by now. "Cisco moves very rapidly on acquisitions," he said. "If we were …
Great economic article there directly comparing stock prices....
Don't they teach basic journalism at journalism 101 anymore?
That bit made me laugh also.
Gavin, you've lost the news!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low