Cisco Systems chief executive has taken his company out of the running for a possible Sun Microsystems acquisition. John Chambers has reportedly said if his networking giant and server wannabe were interested in a deal, then that deal would have happened by now. "Cisco moves very rapidly on acquisitions," he said. "If we were …
Great economic article there directly comparing stock prices....
Don't they teach basic journalism at journalism 101 anymore?
That bit made me laugh also.
Gavin, you've lost the news!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide