Cisco Systems chief executive has taken his company out of the running for a possible Sun Microsystems acquisition. John Chambers has reportedly said if his networking giant and server wannabe were interested in a deal, then that deal would have happened by now. "Cisco moves very rapidly on acquisitions," he said. "If we were …
Great economic article there directly comparing stock prices....
Don't they teach basic journalism at journalism 101 anymore?
That bit made me laugh also.
Gavin, you've lost the news!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked