Californian ‘leccy car maker Tesla has announced plans to build its first showroom outside of North America in Blighty. RoadsterModelS_01 Tesla's Model S (left) and Roadster (right) will, eventually, be available to buy in London The firm’s Sales and Service Centre will be built in London’s famous Knightsbridge district, on a …
Willing to sell my grandmother if I can have 2 please, ehhh no, can I have one then, eh---- no. Can I save up for a Farrari while i'm waiting? Of course you can Sir.
I thought this was the "other" Tesla. I was hoping they had a showroom where you could wear cages and walk through lightning.
wow a reason to go into London!
not a huge fan of London at the best of times but this might just do it :D
So it will be a boutique then
Marketing types will glow with the Tesla concept of creating a boutique brand that occupies a rarified space.
Unfortunately, Tesla products don't look special and they don't have any decisive edge over IC competitors.
I have a feeling they'll be gone within a few years.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe