Californian ‘leccy car maker Tesla has announced plans to build its first showroom outside of North America in Blighty. RoadsterModelS_01 Tesla's Model S (left) and Roadster (right) will, eventually, be available to buy in London The firm’s Sales and Service Centre will be built in London’s famous Knightsbridge district, on a …
Willing to sell my grandmother if I can have 2 please, ehhh no, can I have one then, eh---- no. Can I save up for a Farrari while i'm waiting? Of course you can Sir.
I thought this was the "other" Tesla. I was hoping they had a showroom where you could wear cages and walk through lightning.
wow a reason to go into London!
not a huge fan of London at the best of times but this might just do it :D
So it will be a boutique then
Marketing types will glow with the Tesla concept of creating a boutique brand that occupies a rarified space.
Unfortunately, Tesla products don't look special and they don't have any decisive edge over IC competitors.
I have a feeling they'll be gone within a few years.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth