Who'd a thunk it? Behind Motorola's gloomy Q4 earnings report and corresponding sacking of its financial chief, Paul Liska, there was a tale of alleged treachery and intrigue. Liska claimed in a court filing unsealed Thursday that his firing was a retaliation for warning the company's board of directors that Motorola's ailing …
The reason these bigwigs get the big payoffs is they know where the skeletons are buried. They will end up paying out and having their dirty linen washed in public! Sounds like a company on its last legs.
Motorola a zombe company - who cares?
Motorola is dead as a door nail, with no hope of ever amounting to anything. It's history says that it's been mismanaged for decades. Who cares?
tit for tat
Sounds hard on the tits, hey?
A new listing in the wings?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds