Who'd a thunk it? Behind Motorola's gloomy Q4 earnings report and corresponding sacking of its financial chief, Paul Liska, there was a tale of alleged treachery and intrigue. Liska claimed in a court filing unsealed Thursday that his firing was a retaliation for warning the company's board of directors that Motorola's ailing …
The reason these bigwigs get the big payoffs is they know where the skeletons are buried. They will end up paying out and having their dirty linen washed in public! Sounds like a company on its last legs.
Motorola a zombe company - who cares?
Motorola is dead as a door nail, with no hope of ever amounting to anything. It's history says that it's been mismanaged for decades. Who cares?
tit for tat
Sounds hard on the tits, hey?
A new listing in the wings?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat