UK regulator Ofcom has put together a video to remind the public to be careful using a mobile phone abroad, as roaming rates are still unreasonably high and legislation is still being enacted. While we'd like nothing more than to chide Ofcom for wasting huge sums of money on Hollywood aspirations, the film actually seems to have …
...to the ministry of stating the bleeding obvious, but with a 'soft touch'. Which may be why rates are so high in the first place.
Anyone that puts a video together that badly wants sacking.
Looks like tuppence?
It must have cost £400,000 like the Olympic 2012 lump of rubbish, I mean logo.
I see where this is going
"Make sure you get the most out of your dongle when abroad"
That's what a holiday is all about in the first place!
ofcom gnashing its gums again?
Hey, give them some credit, this is almost useful!
What were you expecting from them, CGI, nippleslip-girls? something you didn't already know? Come-on, this is OFCOM. At least they put it on YouTube and at least they knew what YouTube is...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory