Playing music loudly is the universally accepted way for iPod-clad commuters to annoy other passengers. But there’s another way: a pair of earphones that flash in time to the beat. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The aptly named Blinx cans have LEDs on each earpiece – and on a music-controlling in- …
Not only tinny noise for us to listen to but also flashing lights to irritate the fuck out of us!
I can see a lot more people getting a punch in the face through the use of these!!
Thumbs down - Hell no!
Can't wait for the inevitable lawsuit from some epileptic sufferer you has a seizure over this.
it's bad enough...
...hearing the tinny sound from people without noise-cancelling and the volume up too loud, without having the irritation of trying to guess the tune from the flashing lights!
Theres a patent on that?
I'm sure I've used chemicals that enabled me to "See the music" before.
Brilliant!! a Chav indicator.
We will now be able to see the social underclasses approach and take avoiding action.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers