Nine suspects in a banking Trojan case have been arrested by specialist cybercops from the UK's new Police Central E-Crime Unit (PCeU). The suspects - four women and five men - were arrested following police raids in south east London. Investigators reckon the group of UK-based eastern European nationals used malware planted on …
What amuses me....
Is that stupid people are the only kind with the balls to try a hack like this, yet being stupid they do not have the technical skill to avoid fucking up and getting caught.
If at some point a clever ballsy person decides to set his eyes on the banking world, then they're fucked.
"European nationals used malware planted on compromised machines to steal login credentials and plunder online banking accounts"
What Operating System did this malware run on?
Good to see
Good to see that electronic bank fraud is no longer just a good old boys' game... no more complaints about any glass ceilings in the criminal underworld...
They'll be OK.
They'll just have to go to e-prison for a while.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?