Graffiti, tagging, Banksy – whatever you care to call it, it’s a messy business. So a prototype Wii peripheral’s been developed that does away with the need for spray cans. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com WiiSpray is essentially a spray can-shaped Wii Remote holder that enables the user to spray …
"WiiSpray", what a name...
Might as well have called it "PissPaint", and included a game to make your tv look like snow.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass