Graffiti, tagging, Banksy – whatever you care to call it, it’s a messy business. So a prototype Wii peripheral’s been developed that does away with the need for spray cans. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com WiiSpray is essentially a spray can-shaped Wii Remote holder that enables the user to spray …
"WiiSpray", what a name...
Might as well have called it "PissPaint", and included a game to make your tv look like snow.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks