Graffiti, tagging, Banksy – whatever you care to call it, it’s a messy business. So a prototype Wii peripheral’s been developed that does away with the need for spray cans. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com WiiSpray is essentially a spray can-shaped Wii Remote holder that enables the user to spray …
"WiiSpray", what a name...
Might as well have called it "PissPaint", and included a game to make your tv look like snow.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth