Graffiti, tagging, Banksy – whatever you care to call it, it’s a messy business. So a prototype Wii peripheral’s been developed that does away with the need for spray cans. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com WiiSpray is essentially a spray can-shaped Wii Remote holder that enables the user to spray …
"WiiSpray", what a name...
Might as well have called it "PissPaint", and included a game to make your tv look like snow.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity