back to article Hackers pwn Macca site with banking malware

Webmasters had to purge the website of former Beatle Paul McCartney after hackers planted malware. The timing of the attack coincided with a reunion gig between McCartney and Ringo Starr at the David Lynch fundraiser concert in New York on Saturday. Hackers used the occasion, the duo's first joint performance in seven years, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Oliver Mayes

@ Jolyon Ralph & Camilla Smythe

I think it's intentional, it's a sort of zen link. No href is needed because the information isn't found anywhere, it is found within yourself. Either that or someone missed it out, I don't really know.

2. Yorkshirepudding
    Pirate

@ subtitle

ringo forgotten

ha ha cause he's a prize cock thats why

3. Camilla Smythe

Spooky!!!!

How did you manage to comment on my comment before it was published. What is this Zen of which you speak and what are the powers it appears to give you?

4. Mike Flugennock
    Coat

paulmccartney.com "cleansed"?

But, what about "Wings At The Speed Of Sound", then? The guy really _is_ "dead".

5. Niall Campbell
    Flame

If only..

..it was as easy to get rid of the pretentious Scouse git and his crappy music. He was by far the least talented of the songwriting duo Lemon and Mecarthorse.

Expect to be burned at the stake for this heresy!!

6. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Ha ha ha ha

Most pensioners don't know a thing about internet security, malware, viruses, trojans, firewalls etc

They have probably heard of Sir Paul McCartney though.

Being just a kid myself (relatively speaking), I beleive he is reknowned for writing such gems as the Frog Chorus.

He hasn't written any songs that I could name for at least 30 years. There isn't much entertainment to be had from him really. Unless you count being chased down the street by a one legged woman who is waving her prosthetic limb at him and asking for cash - that was good for a laugh.

7. Jon
    Paris Hilton

Arriving soon...

Crimeware toolkit? What happened to malware, spyware, etc

I can't wait to see the next Crimeware book on amazon.

Crimeware Toolkit Infection Countermeasures In the Information CrimeWar Era.

Let hope Paris don't write that book.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like